Select To Get Started:
Pinellas County School District is now offering a secure website for students and corporations to request student records online.
The charge for each record requested is $1.55 for former students. Of that fee, $1.00 is the service fee (FS 119.07(4)(c)) and $.55 is postage. The records requested will be mailed. However, many schools and background check companies accept electronic responses through this program. We reserve the right to send your information electronically when available.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
Please note the information below for STUDENT requests only:
- All records are fulfilled electronically whenever possible
- Students are required to upload a valid government-issued identification online (photo ID, Drivers License or State ID.
- Corporations are required to upload release documents online
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
- Records will be delivered electronically wherever possible. To verify the authenticity of a record, please visit https://scribsoft.com/verify-credentials.html
- Requests for information must be complete online. Fax, Phone Call and Emails will not be accepted.
- Orders will be processed during normal business hours (Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM)
- For all records to be shipped outside of USA, there will be an additional $10.00 charge for Internation Shipping.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$1.55|
|Immunization Records (available from 1983/1984 school year to present)||$1.55|
All transcript requests will be delivered electronically. e-transcripts delivered to post-secondary educational institutions will be delivered as certificated, official PDF transcripts.
|High School Transcript||$11.55|
|Verification of Graduation||$11.55|
A copy of the signed release with a wet signature by the student is required for a High School Transcript. The signed release may be uploaded via the Order Tracker.
For GED Information, please call 877-352-4331 or CLICK HERE
Bernice Johnson Center
2929 County Road 193
Clearwater, FL 33759
Phone: (727) 793-2701 X2500
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
7:30 AM - 4:00 PM